For those following this blog for a while or even the new people that have come recently, just wanted to throw out a couple links of some of the other sites I'm on!!
Please feel free to add me on friends or follow me on these sites! I love talking music as well as sharing recommendations and opinions for albums I may not post on here as well!!
Music database website. Where I post most of my lists and rating for all albums I listen to on the year.
Great for seeing what friends are listening to and discovering new music.
Review website I frequent to check out new music and post my own longer reviews for albums I really love.
I made a tumblr page connected to this blog because I absolutely love landscape pictures, as well as gorgeous album cover arts that I typically mention on here. I just post photos I like, not much rhyme or reason otherwise so give it a follow if you like!!
Thanks a lot for all the support still that I get for this blog. Coming up on 5 years now running it, and although it had been taken down a few times here and there, It's still a 'hobby' I'm passionate about so gonna keep on going!



No comments:
Post a Comment